Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus is a great Android phone and many people out there have bought it. Galaxy Ace Plus comes with many great features and I guess you know that you can avail some extra features by rooting your device. You can also download some apps which are exclusively for the rooted phones. This post focuses on the tutorial to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus and install ClockworkMod Recovery on it.
Disclaimer: Even though, there will be no problem if you follow the instructions carefully but if anything happens to your device during this process, no one should be held responsible. Perform this on your own risk.
Checklist: Make sure your battery is above 85%. It would be better if you fully charge your phone before beginning the process because that will avoid all the chances of problems related to your phone’s battery life.
Warning: Your phone will lose its warranty once it is rooted.
Steps to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus and Install ClockworkMod Recovery on it
Before rooting your Galaxy Ace Plus, you will install ClockworkMod Recovery on it.
- First of all, download the ClockworkMod Recovery Image, the Rooting Package and ODIN.
- Extract files from the ODIN archive. Place them on your desktop so that you can easily access them.
- Open the ODIN3 v1.85.exe file.
- Turn off your smartphone because now you have to enter the Download Mode by holding Volume-Down button + Home button + Power button together.
- Next, connect your phone using the data cable.
- On ODIN, on your PC, click on PDA tab and select the ClockworkMod Recovery Image file.
- Click the Start button to begin the installing.
- Once the ClockworkMod Recovery has been installed, your phone will reboot.
- Disconnect your phone from your PC.
- Now, you need to turn off your phone again because you need to enter the Recovery Mode by holding the Volume-Up button + Volume-Down button + Home button + Power button together.
- Connect your phone to your PC using the data cable again.
- Extract files from the Rooting Package which you downloaded in the first step. Place then on your desktop so that you can easily access them.
- A runme.bat file will be extracted from the package. Run the file to begin the root process.
- When the rooting process has been completed, you need to reboot your phone. Do that by choosing reboot system now from the recovery menu.
That is it! Your Galaxy Ace Plus has been successfully rooted with the ClockworkMod Recovery installed. Enjoy!
Share your views and opinions about this tutorial on How to Root Samsung Galaxy Ace Plus and install ClockworkMod Recovery on it in the comments. If you have used this tutorial, share your experiences below.